As part of an ongoing series, TrueToTheEnd.com is choosing a Truebie of the Week to help celebrate the best of the series and take our "personality test" – a choose-your-own-adventure quiz with a sexy twist. The lucky fan this time around is Tegan, who manages the Twitter profile @VampireRoyalty.
Play along and share your answers in the comments.
1. You’re hanging out in Merlotte's, having a beer, when all of a sudden a gang of drifters barges in, guns a’ blazing. You're mortally wounded – a vampire takes pity on you and turns you. Who is your maker?
Bill. Regardless of what people think, I feel he's a good guy and vampire – just old fashioned and misunderstood. Perhaps if he turned someone by choice, and not by force, things would be smoother.
2. It turns out that you're a natural at being a vampire. You perfect your new skills almost instantly. Most impressive is your glamouring, which is very advanced for a babyvamp such as yourself. Who do you glamour first, and what do you want to make them forget?
I would glamour Portia Bellefleur to remind her she's suppose to scream and run when she sees Bill. For some reason she forgot.
3. As a dutiful vampire citizen of Bon Temps, you pair up with a human – per Mayor Sam Merlotte's decree. Who do you choose?
Jason Stackhouse. I feel he's the only one in that family you could feed from and not regret it. I'm sure he tastes divine. Plus, he does need some protecting.
4. While at a town mixer, you lock eyes across the room with an attractive stranger. Who is this person and what happens next?
I'm not sure why he would be at the town mixer, but I'd go with Mr. Steve Newlin. We'll put his babyvamp fangs to the test and go steal some puppies.
5. You decide to take on the H-Vamps on your own… who do you partner with and why? What is your strategy?
I'd go with Eric. First of all, he has the cure for Hep-V. To save ourselves, we'd just sit back and watch the H-Vamps act a fool and eventually turn to goo on their own, since they expire rather quickly.
Who are you dying to see end up together?
Bill and Sookie
What's your favorite episode?
"Beautifully Broken" and "In The Beginning"
If you could have any prop from the set, what would it be?
I would love to get my hands on the necklace/talisman Russell Edgington wears in Season 3. I'd give it a good home.
If you could give one piece of advice to any character, who would it be and what would you say?
I would tell Russell he needs to calm his fangs and not be so impulsive. Take a couple steps back and come up with a well thought-out master plan. I WOULD NOT ask him to stop being his evil self, of course.
If you could be any kind of supe, what would you be?
I'd be a vampire! Who doesn't want to live forever?